Shalom Brothers and Sisters!
I pray that you are feeling as great as I do right now, despite all of the many troubles I know that you're facing. As we move along our journey through this life, let's not lose sight of THE most important fact: Our Creator, YAHWEH ELOHIM, so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son--YAHSHUA.
And guess what? Whosoever (whether Black, White, Hispanic, Jewish, Arab, or otherwise) will believe on the Son of Yahweh Elohim will have everlasting life (John 3:16).
(Stand up and get involved in the truth by leaving your comments to this blog post in the comment box below. Thank you)
When Facing Crisis, Why Should You Still Feel So Blessed?
Though life may get you down sometimes, and things may have you down right now, just know that you don't have to live the defeated life. A temporary setback isn't the same as defeat, even though sometimes it might feel as though you've been defeated. Take it from me, I've been to that place many times myself.
Ask yourself: "What has you feeling down right now?
Yahweh Elohim Yahshua already know that it might be that your car is acting up and it's going to cost a lot in repairs--money that you don't have. He also know that the repo man may be on his way at any minute to take back your vehicle or even your furniture. Our dear Heavenly Father also realize that you also could be facing eviction or foreclosure. The Savior even knows when your electricity, water, and gas are overdue and are about to get turned off this week!
Did you or a loved one just get some bad news from the doctor? Well, Father Yahweh knows about that too. Did you recently experience a death in the family?
Despite all of these trials and tribulations you are NOT defeated! No matter what the chaos might look like and no matter how cloudy things may look for you right now-- always remember that SOMEBODY, a real live HUMAN BEING volunteered to die a brutal death just so that you could bounce back from life's setbacks--Bounce Back From Life's Setbacks.
True Unconditional Love:
When a HUMAN BEING volunteered to take my punishment at Calvary, 2000 years ago, the least I can do is to honor Him in FULL IDENTITY without replacing Him with a man-made identity.
Think about the many stages of suffering He endured for you and I.
1) He was sold for 30 pieces of silver-- the price of a slave
2) He was falsely arrested like a Black slave
3) He received no justice in 5 separate court hearings like a Black
4) He was beaten by the Roman police soldiers like a Black slave
5) He was even bull-whipped in public like a Black slave
6) He was spat on, despised, and rejected of men like you hate
and segregate a Black slave
7) He was stripped of His clothing and dignity like a Black slave
stripped of culture, humanity, language, etc
8) He was injured by thorns like a Black slave pricked with thorns in a cotton field
9) He was forced to struggle with the backbreaking burden of a heavy cross like a Black slave forced into backbreaking labor from sun-up to sun-down
10) Though He was innocent, even a murderer (Barabbas) was released from prosecution while He went to death row just like a Black slave who is killed and the murderers are not prosecuted
11) He had metal placed on His hands and feet like a Black slave who is chained, shackled, and handcuffed
12) He was hanged from the wood while Gentile soldiers gambled and partied at His dangling feet like a Black slave who is lynched from trees and the murderers pose and smile for the camera at the dangling feet of a Black man or Black woman
13) His Creator-Giving Angel-Delivered name of Yahshua was stolen and then replaced with a European name of Iesous Christos, then Jesous Christos, into the now popular Jesus Christ just like when the family name of a Black slave is stolen and then replaced with the European names of slave owners like Murphey, Simmons, Jenkins, Washington, Jefferson, etc
(Luke 1:30-31 + Philippians 2:9-11 + Acts 4:12)
YAHSHUA THE TRUE MESSIAH IS THE GREATEST!
The lesson here is simple: When an innocent man, a human being from a tribal people, volunteered to die the brutal death of a Black slave, taking our punishment that you and I already know that we deserve-- the least we can do is to thank Him by overcoming the Identity Theft and honoring Him in His FULL IDENTITY that is "non-man made."
Yahshua is the master of the come back. After all of the brutality and injustice the He went through, He rose again on the third day. He want you to know that by Him overcoming the world, you can also overcome when you turn from the world's (Greek Jesus) version of Him to accept the real Him -- YAHSHUA.
(John 16:33 + Rev 21:6-7).
Yahshua is a Hebrew Israelite from the tribe of Judah. His true ethnicity and skin color is Black. That's right, He is a Black man and the evidence of this is revealed in the slave manner inwhich He was killed and how His tribes have been dying in like manner from 1565 to 1965, according to the Hebrew Israelite scriptures (Gen 15:13-14 + Acts 7:6-7).
Brothers and Sisters, Black and White, the greatest man to ever walk on Earth is Yahshua The True Messiah. This is the man robbed of His Identity by Gentiles, being given the false identity of Greek named Jesus (Acts 4:17-18 + Acts 5:28 + Acts 5:40 = John 5:43). Yahshua died the death of a Black slave for all of us--Black, White, Jewish, Arab, Asian, Indian, Hispanic, Native American, etc--no bigotry, hatred, or racism.
This is why the highest praise that anyone can give to YAHweh and YAHshua is Hallelu-YAH, which as you can see has His name embedded. (Also see an earlier post on HalleluYAH by clicking here). (Psalm 68:4)
Let's all come to receive Yahshua the true Messiah in His FULL IDENTITY by overcoming the world's version of Him.
Shalom and I love Y-O-U
P.S. Please feel free to leave a comment to this post.
If you haven't already done so, subscribe to our FREE email updates in the box in the upper right corner of this page.
Servant Emannu'el Branch, a son of Yahweh and one of the redeemed of Yahshua the true Messiah. A sign to help all nations and tongues, without regard to race, color, or gender get prepared to meet the original Creator and Son face-to-face and name-to-name. This is my purpose.