To hear the full 2-hour radio broadcast and analysis of how two "Similiarly Situated" death-row inmates, Troy Davis vs Samuel Crowe, were treated differently click the button above. Also, Subscribe to our FREE updates in the box at the right.
Download a FREE printer friendly version of this flyer to pass along. Just click the photo.
Click this link to see The Samuel David Crow Report
After the Savannah rally, I returned to the studio to conduct a live online radio broadcast on the Troy Davis mockery of justice. You can hear highlights of the broadcast below.
Brothers and sisters, on the night of August 19, 1989 when Officer Macphail was tragically shot and killed, I was not there. On that night, you were not there. On that night, no other member of the Macphail family was there.
In fact, no physical evidence proved that Troy Davis actually shot Officer MacPhail.
These photos are from the Sept 21, 2011 rally in Savannah, Ga, which began at 5:00 PM--just hours before Troy Davis was to be executed. In the photos is Sister Marilyn Jackson founder of The Daughters of Mary Magdalene and community organizer being interviewed by the mainstream media.
Without any physical evidence, the State of Georgia would seek to kill a man. Such a low threshold should never become the yardstick by which the legal system should use when deciding to take the life of a human being, whether the accused is Black or White.
No smoking gun. No forensic evidence. No fingerprints. No video. No audio. No blood trail. No DNA. No ballistics.
The key factors in convicting Troy Anthony Davis were the damaging testimonies from nine so-called witnesses. Those testimonies carried such an enourmous amount of weight that a guilty verdict was almost guaranteed. The word of these so-called witnessed mattered just that much. But let's take a closer look.
Main Problems With This Case
1) There was NO physical evidence that emphatically linked Troy Davis as the murderer of Officer MacPhail, making this a circumstantial case.
2) Seven of the nine so-called witnesses later recanted their testimony, which means they lied on Troy Davis at trial (fabricated testimony x 7 = injustice)
3) Three of the actual jurors that voted to convict Troy Davis later stated that "Had they known then what they know now that they would NOT have gone for the death penalty."
4) During the same time shoddy circumstantial evidence and fabricated testimonies were being used to kill Troy Davis, a systemic pattern of police corruption and malicious prosecution was already at work within Chatham County (Georgia) against several African Americans.
Even if you are for the death penalty, there should, at least, be a standard of actual physical evidence that places a person at the scene of the crime other than simply not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not even just 5, not 6, but 7 "lying witnesses." After all, the life of a human being is on the line. And when the four factors that are listed above are all a part of the prosecution's strategy, this becomes a legal lynching in 2011.
With this type of testimony, no prosecutor should never seek the highest penalty imaginable--death. This is just common-sense and righteousness.
On September 21, 2011 in support of saving a man's life from a death row conviction based on a lack of physical evidence and an over-abundance of manufactored evidence, I went to Savannah, Ga in front of City Hall to show support in favor of saving a human life that was being swallowed by manufactured evidence.
After this rally, Troy Davis was legally lynched.
YahshuaUniversity.com is all about the real Gospel, which is to stand up for the poor, the oppressed, the afflicted, the captives, and to stand up for freedom, justice, and equality (Luke 4:18-19).
This is what is taught at www.yahshuauniversity.com and www.yahshuacafe.com
Just imagine if 7 people testified lies against you in a court of law, and there was no physical evidence linking you to the crime that you know that you did not commit, plus the DA was seeking to end your life....... what would you do?
Leave your comments below; and to subscribe to our free updates, please fill out the email subscription box in the upper right corner of this page.
Shalom and 1Love.
"For the invisible things of Elohim from the creation of the world are CLEARLY SEEN [MOVIES], being understood by the things that are made [MOVIES], even His eternal power and Godhead; so they are without excuse" (Romans 1:19-20).
Brothers and Sisters, you ever see a movie where no one else seemed to get the deeper meaning but you?
If the Bible tells us (human beings) to examine the daily life of an ant (an insect) to learn certain truths that can help us (people) then certainly the invisible things of Yahweh Elohim Yahshua can be heard and seen through movies that are made also (Proverb 6:6-11 + Romans 1:19-20).
The Book of Eli is one of my favorite movies as it cleverly unveils key mysteries about Yahshua The True Messiah, which only those of us (His Servants) having an eye to see and an ear to hear can understand with our hearts (Rev 10:7).
When the mainstream has removed the Black presence from the Holy Bible, a Bible written by the hands of a tribal people (Black Israelites) that did NOT come from Europe, Yahshua will have no choice but to reveal His truth out in the open in front of millions--even in movies. All nations and tongues will hear the truth without bigotry, hatred, or racism. However, that truth about our tribal Messiah named Yahshua will come from His own tribes-- the Black children of slaves aka The Real Israel. Once again slaves will bless the world just as we did in Africa, in a place called Egypt, around 1450 BC (Exodus 12:38-41).
I first posted this blog inside of www.yahshuacafe.com where it was well received by the Yahshuacafe' Family. Because of that positive response, I've decided to share this movie revelation with the whole world. Only if this blog has been a blessing and an eye-opener will I ask that you forward this to also enlighten others. Shalom and 1Love.
This movie takes place in a not to a distant future after mankind had destroyed itself with nuclear weapons. Out of the devastation comes a man named Eli (Denzel Washington) who is traveling on foot headed "West" to deliver a very special book. With this special book mankind has a chance to start again. However, along the way Eli must deal with a lawless gang led by a ruthless leader who is desperately searching for the special book and who would stop at nothing to get a hold of it. As their paths cross, Eli finds himself in a life-and-death struggle to protect the book as he journeys "West."
Points of Revelation To Pay Attention to:
1. Eli (a Black man) is walking by faith, not knowing exactly where he is going in a post-apocalypse world
2. With very little food, clothing, shelter....Eli stays the course no matter what. Straight focus.
3. We learn that the lawless gang is unsuccessful in locating a special book that is now extremely rare
4. We learn later on in the movie that the rare book is actually The Holy Bible, which is being carried out "West" by Eli, which makes him a target
5. Eli reveals that there was a "WAR" and all Bibles were destroyed, which made "the word of Yahweh precious in those days" I Sam 3:1 (This war reveals the present war today that has also removed the FULL IDENTITY of the Father, the Son, and The Real Israel--Gal 1:6-9)
6. Eli said that "He heard a real voice speak to him from within (pointing to his chest cavity) that told him where to find the last Bible on earth, and to take it out west, and that he will be protected from harm." (This revealed that our bodies are living temples for the Holy Spirit, as written.; and is exactly what I experienced on June 22, 1994 at 3:50 in the afternoon-- Philippians 2:9-11).
7. Many that came into contact with Eli recognized his "special anointing" (The Light) and were drawn to him--- The young woman and her mother, plus the ruthless leader and his main henchman.
8. As Eli walked in the Word he was unbeatable-- a living SIGN showing that Elohim is with us.
9. Eli taught a young Gentile woman how to pray who then taught her own mother about prayer (which shows how the Real Israel will teach and bless all nations and tongues how to pray and honor Yahweh Elohim Yahshua without bigotry, hatred, or racism).
10. The large Bible had a lock on it and needed a key to open it, which Eli alone had. (This revealed how the mysteries of the Bible can only be unlocked by chosen Israelites and not by the Gentiles-- Deut 29:29 + Rev 10:7
11. Even when the Gentiles broke the lock, they still couldn't read the words of understanding. (You will have to see the movie to understand why). This shows that only the chosen Israelites from the Real Israel will be allowed to read the REVELATION that will then be given to all nations--Rev 22:9-10.
12. Even though he had been shot and was dying, Eli did not lose faith as he continued his course, no matter what. He finally made it out "West" where he found a whole community of Spirit-filled people living together. This was a type and shadow of the New Jerusalem.
13. With the only Bible on earth in hands of the wicked, who could not read it anyway, all hope appeared lost. This shows that even when the religious elite and mainstream scholars have access to the book, they still will not be able to see it clearly and will need Israelite guidance, NOT vice-versa.
14. Then came the REVELATION: Eli knew every word in the entire Bible from memory! The Living Word was inside of Eli--a Black man. This shows how we must know Yahshua's testimony and have His name written "INSIDE" our foreheads-- Rev 22:3-4 + I Cor 15:1-4.
15. Eli recited the entire Bible as "White" members of the community wrote down every word and then began to re-print the Holy Bible as directed from the version of a tribal Black man. "Behold, I make all things new" Rev 21:5.
16. As Eli recited the Bible, he was dressed in a White Robe, in fine linen, which is for the righteousness of the Saints-- Rev 7:9 + Rev 19:8.
17. Eli went on to his rest after he had completed his task, and his works followed him-- Rev 14:13.
18. The Gentile woman who helped Eli became a believer and then joined the fight to spread the Gospel just as Eli had instructed her and had prayed for her -- Genesis 12:1-3 + Gen 26:4 + Gen 28:14.
19. Eli was a very meek and humble man, until provoked. He would always try to talk the enemy down and give a warning. He would say, "I don't want any trouble." He also said about himself, "I'm no body." -- The meek shall inherit the earth -- Matt 5:5.
20. When a Black man, Eli, was chosen to become the "Guardian of The Book," at the end of civilization, this is a sign and a hint from Yahweh Elohim Yahshua pointing to the FULL IDENTITY and the mission of the Real 12 Tribes of Israel at the end of the age .
What's The Recommendation?
I highly recommend this movie. Denzel mastered this role as though he was meant to play it. The key message that comes across loudly is: "When you are on a mission for Yahweh, don't let no one and no thing turn you around--- no matter what!"
The mission at both www.yahshuauniversity.com and www.yahshuacafe.com is to declare to the world that The Creator is Yahweh Elohim; that the FULL IDENTITY of The Messiah is Yahshua, a tribal Black man from Judah who had been robbed of His name and identity by the status quo; and that the Real Israel are the children of the 400-year slave trade prophecy from 1565 to 1965 .
(Gen 15:13-14 + Acts 7:6-7 + Deut 28:68 = Rev 18:13)
The Book of Eli is one of my favorite movies. I pray that your eyes have been opened, and that Yahshua our true tribal Messiah from Judah has been honored and glorified.
For more free updates subscribe in the box located above;
and leave a comment.
1Love & Shalom
Just another day in the life of Yahshua's Redeemed End Time Oracle--
Servant Emannu'el Branch
Servant Emannu'el Branch, a son of Yahweh and one of the redeemed of Yahshua the true Messiah. A sign to help all nations and tongues, without regard to race, color, or gender get prepared to meet the original Creator and Son face-to-face and name-to-name. This is my purpose.