Shalom Brothers and Sisters; and welcome to Yahshuauniversity.com. Without any type of bigotry, hatred, or racism... I, Servant Emannu'el Branch, from the tribes of the Real Israel am sent to greet you in the Sovereign name and Full IDentity of the OPNNA -- the Original,
Pre-earth, Never changing, Non-man made, Alpha-Omega -- name & FULL IDENTITY of our only true Creator and His Son.... YAHWEH ELOHIM and YAHSHUA The TRUE MESSIAH. (John 17:3 + Malachi 4:2 vs John 3:18 + Rev 16:9)
Yah Fam, here we go again with another unarmed Hebrew, this time a sister unfairly arrested and later found dead (hanged) in a jail cell--a death police ruled as suicide--"yeah right."
What a shame.
Sister Sandra Bland was, unjustly, arrested on July 10, 2015 in Waller County, Hempstead, Texas during a traffic stop and was found dead on July 13, 2015.
I've been criticized before because of my never-ending stand against injustice, oppression, and racism. I've also been told by some voices of opposition that standing up against injustice is a secular cause and is not the work of the Gospel. When I hear such comments, I realize very quickly that such opinions are from those who are clueless to the true calling of the Gospel. I do what I do because I am in direct alignment with the true Gospel of Yahshua The Messiah. Not only are we called to teach the "spiritual" Word, we are also called to take a stand to benefit the physical condition of one another, not just the spiritual. Remember, faith (spiritual) without works (physical) is dead (James 2:14-26).
It is also written, "Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke? Is it not to deal your bread to the hungry, and that you bring the poor that are cast out to thy house? when you see the naked, that you cover him; and that you hide not yourself from your own flesh? (Isaiah 58:6-7)
Please show your faith by your works by leaving a comment below. Stay blessed.
17 And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Isaiah. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written,
18 The Spirit of YAHWEH is upon me, because HE hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; HE has sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, 19 To preach the acceptable year of YAHWEH.
By standing up for The 12 Tribes of The Real Israel, whenever plagued by injustice, we are fulfilling Bible Prophecy that will bless the world.
The Play By Play Momenent of Injustice
**Please Pay Close Attention To What Went Terribly Wrong at
8min 38sec into the Video**
4) The officer clearly has his ticket book in hand, prepared to write her some type of a ticket or even a warning citation. This shows two things: a) that Sister Sandra has no warrants and is not under arrest; and b) The most that the officer can do to her is let her go on her merry way with or without a ticket. Nothing wrong here.
5) At 8min 46sec into the video, instead of simply giving Sister Sandra the ticket to sign, the officer asked her the question, "Are you okay?"
Let's stop here for a moment. Why did he ask her that when she wasn't showing signs of a heart attack or shortness of breath? There was no medical emergency here. Therefore, all he was required to do in the absence of a medical issue was to simply give her the ticket and move on. This is now called picking a fight with an unarmed motorist who was already complying.
6) Sister Sandra, still co-operating with the officer, as she responds to the officer's question with "I'm waiting on you. This is your job. I'm waiting on you. Whatever you want..." She has done nothing wrong here. She let's the officer know that she is willing to accept the ticket that she already knows she is about to receive. She just wants him to get on with his job and move on.
7) Notice how the officer interrupted her as she stated, "Whatever you want to... " The officer cuts her off in mid-sentence by stating, "You seem real irritated."
Stop here for a moment. "You seem real irritated." What kind of a statement is that to make to someone you are about to give a ticket? What was the officer's point and motive for saying this to her when all he had to do was to have her to sign the ticket? The officer is causing a situation to escalate. This is wrong.
8) Because the officer initiated a conversation that was totally unnecessary, Sister Sandra explained her driving actions. Notice how she is not disrespecting the officer and is not belligerent. She is still cooperating with him, and prepared to receive the ticket if the officer would only remain on-task and stay focused on the fact that this motorist committed no crime and that this was just a traffic ticket. The officer still did not give her the ticket. Why not?
To her credit, Sister Sandra, is, clearly, heard saying, "Yes, I am a little irritated; but that doesn't stop you from giving me a ticket." She is letting the officer and the world know that she is not resisting the officer and is ready for him to, finally, get around to handing her the ticket, which he doesn't do. This is a perfect example of an officer who is more interested in escalating a simple traffic stop into a felony situation than an officer who truly is out to protect and serve the public.
9) At 9min 8sec into the video, instead of issuing Sister Sandra a written citation, the officer continues to bait her into unnecessary conversation, as though this dialogue is fueling his own thirst for confrontation. If this is not true, then why hasn't he given her the ticket already and moved on? Instead, he adds more wood to the fire by asking her, yet, another pointless question, "Are you done?"
This was a silly question for this officer to ask her because she was not venting and was not getting smart mouthed. Instead, she was "RESPONDING" to the questions and dialogue initiated by the officer himself. She didn't initiate any back and forth conversation; that was the officer's doing. She was complying with his instructions and with his dialogue.
10) Responding to the officer's silly question of "Are you done?" Sister Sandra proceeds to answer him. She states, "Y-O-U asked M-E 'What's wrong,' and I told you."' This means that she is working with him the best she can, even answering all of his silly questions when all he had to do was to give her the ticket and move on. Notice that she is still NOT belligerent nor disrespectful. In fact, she is the one who is in a life-and-death situation. She just doesn't realize it, yet.
Lastly, because the officer asked her that question, Sister Sandra complied and is heard answering the officer, "So now I'm done, yeah." Again, she was not rude nor aggressive. He asked, she answered. Again, where is the ticket? Why hasn't he given her the ticket? What's wrong with this officer? Someone please dial 911 to rescue Sister Sandra from this ticking time bomb that's ready to explode!!!
***Sister Sandra Doesn't Realize It Yet; That She Is In S-E-R-I-O-U-S Trouble***
11) At 9min 17sec into the above video, you still will NOT hear the officer saying these words, "Sign here; and here's your ticket for Improper Lane Change." He doesn't say that at all. Instead, he reaches for straws, finding something else to help him to stay engaged in a conflict with this unarmed motorist.
He has already weaved his web around his victim. And like a spider, he is now about to strike.
The officer asked, "Do you mind putting out your cigarette, please? Do you mind?" This question has nothing to do with the traffic stop. She is seen sitting in her own vehicle waiting to sign her ticket. She is not a threat to this officer.
12) Because he asked, first, she will now answered the officer's "QUESTION," which was NOT a direct ORDER. Sister Sandra responded to his question by saying, "I'm in my car. Why do I have to put out my cigarette?" She wasn't rude nor belligerent. It was a "question" and NOT a direct "order."
Was the cigarette in her vehicle breaking the law? The officer was bullying this citizen.
13) At 9min 25sec into the above video, the officer immediately states, "Well, you can step on out now."
The officer now is bent on arresting her. The question now is: For what? What is the specific crime did she commit while sitting in her vehicle and waiting for a traffic ticket, which the officer never produced? What crime was committed that called for her immediate arrest? What was the public threat? What sparked him to "go into arrest mode?" Perhaps the officer did not like the answer to a QUESTION that he raised. He never stated that having a cigarette in your vehicle was violating the law and was cause for arrest. No warning at all.
He did NOT order her to put her cigarette out. He asked, "Do you mind putting out your cigarette?" Since it was a question, she could have answered either yes or no. It's a question and not a direct order. Besides, there is no law stating that you have to put out a cigarette while in your own vehicle. If there was such a law then millions of smokers would be arrested on an hourly basis. So, how many "Cigarette in Vehicle" arrests has this officer made?
14) The remainder of the video I leave it up to you, the viewer, to discuss whether or not Sister Sandra should have responded in that manner after realizing that she was being violated and bullied by this officer. My goal was to outline the steps that led up to the moment the officer decided to arrest Sister Sandra.
In review of the evidence, Sister Sandra committed no criminal offense, misdemeanor nor felony, that would initiate an arrest. The decision to make an arrest came after the officer asked a question, and upon answering the officer's question, without any hesitation, the officer went into arrest mode. She did not disobey a direct order prior to the officer ever decided to make the arrest. Therefore, this was unjust and was an abuse of power.
Show your love and support by leaving a comment below. Thank you.
Servant Emannu'el Branch, a son of Yahweh and one of the redeemed of Yahshua the true Messiah. A sign to help all nations and tongues, without regard to race, color, or gender get prepared to meet the original Creator and Son face-to-face and name-to-name. This is my purpose.